Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ฟังเพลงสากล : Magic - B.o.B Featuring Rivers Cuomo


เนื้อเพลงสากล : Magic - B.o.B Featuring Rivers Cuomo
B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray (Deluxe Edition CD & DVD)
CHORUS
I got the magic in me,
Every time I touch that track it turns into Gold
Everybody knows I've got the magic in me
When I hear the flow the girls come snapping at me
Now everybody wants a blast of magic
Magic, magic, magic,
Magic, magic, magic
Magic, magic, magic
I got the magic in me

VERSE ONE
________ it's simple, blow your mind
Pick a verse, any verse I'll hypnotize you with every line
I'll need a volunteer, how about you with the eyes?
Come on down to the front, sit right here and don't be shy
I'll have you time traveling, have your mind babbling
People trying to inherit the skills so they asking me
Even David Blaine had to go and take some classes in
I see Mind Freak like "What's up man? What's happening?"
So come one, come all and see the show tonight
Prepared to be astounded, no ghosts or poltergeists
You know I'm no Pinocchio and never told a lie
So call me mister magic man, I float on cloud nine

CHORUS

VERSE TWO
Well take a journey into my mind
And you'll see why it's fillin' my rhyme
Stay on the road so I call my mama when I got time
I hit the stage, go insane and jump into that crowd
See; See when I rhyme, I flow on the beat like put it there, there
See I deceive ya with my intergalactic ether
I sing just like Aretha, so respect me like I'm Caesar
I kick it like Adidas, it's sticking like adhesives
Be cautious, 'cause what I be gonna leave you with amnesia
I break all the rules like Evil Kanevil
It's a spectacular show cause my heart pumps diesel
So what ever you saying it don't entertain my ego
I do this every day, hocus pocus is my steelo.

CHORUS

No comments:

ฟังเพลงไม่สดุด ต้อง Firefox 3.6.13 โหลดฟรี !!